Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Justice Resources:
- Anti-Racism Resources curated by the Indiana-Kentucky Synod of the ELCA. A long list of books, videos, podcasts, articles and more.
- LBGTQIA+ Resources
- CAST: is a multifaceted organization with a singular ambition: Bust the barriers to learning that millions of people experience every day. We do this by helping educators and organizations apply insights from the learning sciences and leading-edge practices to educational design and implementation. Learning resources, online tools, and more.
- Birth Injury Justice Center: dedicated to supporting anyone who has been affected by birth injuries, brain injuries, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, and other developmental disabilities. We strive to provide answers and guidance to ensure that families receive the assistance that they need to help improve their overall quality of life.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide has compiled the most in-depth resources nationwide to help guide and assist families with disabilities caused by physical birth injuries.
- All Belong Center for Inclusive Education: All Belong equips congregations and schools to glorify God through purposeful, innovative inclusion of persons with varied abilities. Resources abound for families, schools and churches.
- The PROGRESS Center provides information, resources, and support for local educators and leaders responsible for the development and implementation of high-quality educational programming for students with disabilities.
- The Co-Teaching Connection: is a corporation established in North Carolina in 2002 and currently located in Virginia and Washington, DC. The corporation offers products and services, primarily for professional educators, related to collaboration and teamwork, inclusive practices, and co-teaching.
- Teaching Tolerance : Teaching Tolerance provides free resources to educators—teachers, administrators, counselors and other practitioners—who work with children from kindergarten through high school. Educators use our materials to supplement the curriculum, to inform their practices, and to create civil and inclusive school communities where children are respected, valued and welcome participants.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center : Our mission is to help teachers and schools educate children and youth to be active participants in a diverse society.
Safe and Healthy Relationships Guides
- Youth Guide: this four-session guide is designed for upper elementary, middle, and high school youth, to be used in schools, confirmation classes, and youth groups.
- Leader’s Guide: detailed instructions for youth leaders, pastors or other church leaders to facilitate these four sessions. Cherish All Children is also available to support you in leading these sessions.
Educational Software and Resources
- Beehively and Techabee : Two great opportunities from one company. Techabee partners with schools to ensure that your technology programs are sustainable and designed to grow with your school. Beehively is your home for cutting-edge websites, SIS, and communication tools for your school. Contact Ryan Waddington, email@example.com
- Brightwheel: Brightwheel now offers an incredible discount on new Brightwheel subscriptions based on ELEA membership. (Pricing not to go below $50/month after all discounts and promotions)
- ELEA Members to receive 25% discount on regular pricing (schedule a meeting)
- Non-member ELCA Schools and Centers can receive 15% discount on regular pricing
- ELEA Members who are existing Brightwheel customers are eligible to participate in the Advocacy Program potentially offering free months of service.
- Educa : Use learning stories to make learning visible. For Early Childhood Centers.
- Exchange : The Early Childhood Leaders Magazine. FREE magazine ($38 per year value) plus great discounts on staff development materials.
- MAP Suite - An integrated assessment solution: The assessments in the MAP Suite give you a thorough picture of student learning: how much they’ve grown, what they’re ready to learn, and the specific skill gaps they need to master.